Swift





Introduction and Haze Conditions

Thursday,22nd of October 2015.
        Hello,guys.I am Adam Putra Mohd Khirruddin.I am officially a writer for my school,St. John's Institution Kuala Lumpur.My goal is to help you readers be updated by the school's activities.

        Based on the Ministry of Education,this is the eighth time it has been declared emergency leave for all schools in Putrajaya,Selangor,Kuala Lumpur and some areas in Negeri Sembilan,Johor,Melaka,Sarawak and Sabah because of the haze.
        Because of this problem,students can't go to school to continue their Final Year Examinations.Not only that,the form three students will have a difficult time to return their textbooks on time.The school administration is worried that students can't study in this kind of condition and may get bad results.
         I do hope that the haze will clear up very soon.Well,that is all for now.Please do support me on Facebook,Instagram,Twitter and Google+.Bye!

0 comments


Blog Editor : MrProgtammer+